Giving to the Berger Institute
The Berger Institute for Work, Family, and Children at Claremont McKenna College is fast becoming the leading source of research on significant issues impacting the intersection between work and family. The Berger Institute produces and disseminates high quality research for employees, employers, and policy-makers about a wide range of work and family issues. We hope that you will think about the Berger Institute and how, over the next few years and decades, it can inspire CMC students to think about these important issues. Think about these students not only on a personal level, but also how a few years from now they might carry these issues forward in corporate or governmental policy.
The Berger Institute depends on contributions from individuals to support its important work. Will you please join our growing family of supporters?
Your gift of:
- $3,500 will sponsor a student summer research fellowship.
- $1,500 will sponsor a student independent study project.
- $750 will sponsor a student trip to a national conference to present their independent study project or thesis.
- $300 will provide travel funds for a student to conduct off-site research.
No matter how you choose to support the Institute, please know that your gift will be spent wisely on these timely—and timeless—issues.
1) Use our secure online gift form: Give Online Now
2) Call the College’s toll-free number: 800-GIVE-2-CMC
3) Mail your gift to: